The Indian Prairie School District Board of Education has directed administrators to focus on several key areas. Below are the goals for those areas.
1. Help all students to achieve academically.
- By 2017-18, the percentage of students district-wide falling within PARCC Performance Levels 4 and 5 for all students assessed In English Language Arts and Mathematics will equal 75%.
- By 2017-18, the district-wide average SAT score be a composite score of 1220.
- By 2017-18, the district-wide student achievement gap will be reduced in English Language Arts and Mathematics by 2 – 5% as measured by PARCC.
2. Hire and retain high quality, effective teachers, school leaders and support staff.
By the end of the 2016 academic school year, the retained proportion of teachers rated excellent will be maintained at or above 95% at the early childhood/elementary, middle, and high school levels.
3. Manage resources efficiently and effectively.
By June 30 of each year, the District will receive the School Financial Profile designation of "Review" or "Recognition."
4. Be student and community focused.
By 2018, 92% of community members will give the District an "A" or "B" when asked to grade the District on a survey.