The Indian Prairie School District Board of Education has directed administrators to focus on several key areas. Below are the goals for those areas.
1. Help all students grow socially, emotionally, and academically.
- By the end of the 2018-2019 school year, the average Aimsweb student growth percentile in reading and math will be greater than the 60th percentile.
- By the end of the 2018-19 school year the district-wide average SAT score will be a composite score of 1180.
- By the end of the 2018-2019 school year, the percentage of seniors with a post-secondary experience (AP/dual credit/credential) will be at least 92% with increased participation in each student group.
- By the end of the 2018-2019 school year, the percentage of students receiving out of school suspensions will be at or below 1.0%.
2. Hire and retain high quality, effective teachers, school leaders and support staff.
By the end of the 2019 academic school year, the retained proportion of teachers rated excellent will be maintained at or above 95% at the early childhood/elementary, middle, and high school levels.
3. Manage resources efficiently and effectively.
By June 30 of each year, the District will receive the School Financial Profile designation of "Recognition."
4. Be student and community focused.
By 2019, 95% of community members will give the District an “A” or “B” when asked to grade the District on a survey.