The Indian Prairie School District Board of Education has directed administrators to focus on several key areas. Below are the goals for those areas.
1. Help each student achieve academically
- By 2016-17, the percentage of all assessed students within PARCC Performance Levels 4 and 5 in English language arts and mathematics will equal 75%.
- By 2016, the district-wide average ACT Composite score will improve from 24.1 to 25.
- By 2016-17, the district-wide student academic achievement gap will be reduced in English language arts and mathematics by 2-5% as measured by PARCC.
2. Hire and retain a high quality, effective teaching staff
By the end of the 2016 academic school year, 95% or more of our teachers rated excellent will be maintained at the early childhood/elementary, middle, and high school levels.
3. Manage resources efficiently and effectively
By June 30 of each year, the district will receive the School Financial Profile designation of “Review” or “Recognition.”
4. Be student and community focused
By 2016, 92% of community members will give the district an “A” or “B” when asked to grade the district on a survey.